- Contact: Mack Farr
- Type Of Boat: 22' Quest Center Console, 20'
Javelin Bass Boat
- Bodies Of Water: Lake Sidney Lanier,
- Type of Fishing: Conventional
Tackle, Fly Fishing, Deep Sea
- Facilities: Marina Launching
- Lodging: Can be arranged at local
- Food: Beverages provided, meals can
- Established: 1985
- Season: Year Round Fishing Available
- License: Captain License, Fishing
license provided at cost
- Supplies Provided: Rods/Reels,
lures, and bait all provided
- Transportation: Airport and hotel transportation can be
Type Of Activities:
- Light Tackle Casting - December - March
- Flat Line Trolling for Stripers from late April - May
- Downrigger Trolling for Stripers from June-September
- Largemouth and Spotted Bass fishing year round
- Crappie fishing primarily in November - March
- Youth fishing all the time - GREAT!! fun for them
- Corporate Outtings (groups up to 30) - Come and go
fishing with us. We can arrange transportation, licenses,
and provide equipment for half and full day outtings for your
next meeting or special event.
- Half day and full day trips are available
- Special Trip Packages to the coast of Georgia for grouper,
shark and tarpon fishing. Need to call now as available dates
- "Mack, I didn't plan on learning so much about fishing
and the catch'n was the best part of it.
When can we go again?" - Mark T.
- "The crew of people you use for the group outtings we
send to you are the best we have ever worked with.
Keep up the good work!"
- Steve P. Chateau Elan Vineyards & Hotel
- "I really appreciated all the attention and help you
gave my son on our last trip with you.
He is hooked on fishing!!
Thanks!"- Peter W.
Species: Stripers, Largemouth
and Spotted Bass, Crappie
Back To Guides